Congratulations to Santa Andujar for her winning September image, Northern Watersnake!
ANR PHOTO CONTESTS
How is your life influenced by Vermont's wild places and natural resources? Share your images for an opportunity to be recognized. Our monthly winner(s) will be featured on our Facebook page, via Twitter, on our Instagram feed, in our e-newsletter, Ripples and on this web page. What are you waiting for? Get outside, and capture the serenity, beauty, and secrets of Vermont's wild places and inhabitants. Tag your photos #vtanr to enter.
We will accept submissions continuously, enter at any time by tagging your photos #vtanr. The cutoff for entrance in any given month will be the 15th. Any photos submitted after the 15th will be considered for the subsequent month's contest.
Unless otherwise noted, we will accept any nature, or natural resource-related content, including but not limited to:
- Invasive species, or avoidance of invasives
- Nature, wildlife of all types, or natural resource shots
- Outdoor recreation shots of all kinds
- Photos taken on or of state lands
- Hunting, fishing, or forestry-related photos
- Sky, land or water shots
- Plants, trees, flowers, wildcrafted edibles or medicinals
- Insects, spiders and crawly things
- Sustainability-related, climate and flood resilience measures
- Anything else natural resource related, as long as you can explain the connection
- Artwork that represents any of the above
All photos must be taken of/in Vermont, unless otherwise noted.
HOW TO ENTER:
Instagram: Tag your photos #vtanr
Facebook: Post your photos to our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/VTANR, or message them to us
Twitter: If you are using Twitter, be sure to tag us at @VTANR and include the hashtag #vtanr
Email: Email submissions should be in jpeg format and sized at least 300 dpi's. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting photos to the contest, the photographer grants permission to the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources (ANR) to use and repost the photos, without exception. Credit will always be attributed to the original photographer and will accompany any post by the VT ANR.
- Photos will be judged by ANR staff to determine a winner. We may also solicit input from the public.
- Photos must be the property of the submittor. Immediate disqualification will take place if it is found that a submission violates applicable copyright law. The ANR assumes no responsibility for images submitted without permission.
- Rules can be adjusted and amended at any time.